Monday, December 28, 2009

My 1st Official Post

I started this blog this summer when my best friend, Erica and I decided that we should jump into the blogging world with both feet. As you can see its the end of December and I'm posting my first post. Procrastination is one of my strongest strengths. But as 2010 rolls around I'm attempting to eliminate this stupid procrastination sickness and go for my goals.

I've had a blog since my days working at the Times Union (2006ish) where I would update on the random with pictures and sometimes videos but I wanted something new. Something where I not only post about my life but I post about things that inspire. I want 2010 to be a year of inspiration. Where I start doing the things that take my breath away...especially photography. I love taking pictures and I love looking at all the lovely photos on other peoples blogs. Plus my other blog sometimes turned into a bitch fest where I listed everything crappy thing going on and only when I felt hopeless and wanted to write. My postings were long and most likely boring. So along with a new year...will come a new blog.

Let me introduce myself to anyone reading:

My name is Moneek.
I'm a fair skin redhead from the sunny state Florida.
I live with the 3 people who mean the most to me in this world-my boyfriend, Chris; little brother- Garrett (he isn't so little anymore at 19) and best friend in the entire world, Erica.
I have 2 dogs that go anywhere I can take them with me(including work). E.V. & Zoey.
I work for my family roofing company as the office manager.

To the New Year!!
Bring on 2010. I'm ready. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment